Last words of unarmed black youth gunned down by law enforcement.
"There are reasons why white gun’s rights activists can walk into a Chipotle restaurant with assault rifles and be seen as gauche nuisances while unarmed black men are killed for reaching for their wallets or cell phones, or carrying children’s toys. Guns aren’t for black people, either.”
from America is Not For Black People
“…if you live your whole life and then die without making a purposeful choice to become a white ally then American racism becomes your legacy.”
This hurts me so much
I get mad when you walk away so I tell you leave, when I mean stay…
The same white people who wanted an open crucifixion of Michael Vick for dog abuse will give you 1001 reasons as to why an officer killing an unarmed and surrendered black kid deserves to roam free, and in fact are shelling out their entire bank account to make sure it happens.
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
Just to clarify that the little boy dying under the doctor’s knife is because the doctor is stealing his organs to sell in the black market, hence the cooler at their feet which alludes to keeping the organ alive and stable for selling. This is such a strong photo set, really induces a sense of disgust and sadness.
I cried a little
also, the little girl on the tourists back represents the huge child sex industry in south east Asia, popular among tourists
Photos by Madelene Cronje.
Left:Teen Vouge September 2014 by Daniel Jackson